Winter Volksfest 18
February 24, 2024
All Volkswagen Car show and swap meet,
Held at the NC State Fairgrounds in Raleigh, NC
All Volkswagen Indoor Car Show & Swap meet.
In 2022, we moved to the Graham Building and packed it out! Over 200 show cars and 40 vendors filled the 90,000 sq foot building. Plenty of deals were made in the swap meet and lots of Beautiful Volkswagens filled the room.
This event is held in conjunction with our Southeast Eurofest on Sunday
Hope you can join us in Feb 2024! Regstration will begin in November 2023
- Spectator tickets available at the door day of show
- $10 General Admission (12 & under free) per day
- Hours 10-4
- $40 Show car entry, includes one entry and goodies
- Vendor Pricing
- Saturday event with pre-show setup on Friday afternoon/evening.
- Camping and RV Hookups available at the Fairgrounds
- Address: 4285 Trinity Rd, Raleigh NC 27607
- Host Hotel Information at bottom of page
IMPORTANT SHOW INFORMATION
If you would like to be able to park with friends or your club, please ensure that everyone is pre-registered and that they can stay the duration of the event. Also, when you arrive at the grounds, be in line together.
All NON-REGISTERED cars will be separated and, in another line, outside. Once all registered are in, if there is room, we will take as many as we can.
ALL SHOW CARS must remain in place until event is over, and our Team directs you to the exit.
– Friday setup (3-8pm) During Friday setup times, you can bring your VW Inside to get it placed in the correct area. Trailers are allowed inside for unloading, Friday only.
– Saturday load in (8-9:45am) Be mindful, there will be a line outside to load in. Once our vendors have completed their load in. We will start on show cars.
– ONLY pre-registered cars will be allowed in first. If there is room after all have been cleared, we will take on non-registered.
– We will not allow trailers inside on Saturday. There will be trailer parking down below building near campsites. Please have your car capable of driving or pushing in. If you think you will need more time with a display or non-running cars, we suggest you come Friday during setup times.
CLICK HERE to view photos and results from our 2023 event
Be sure to join us on Social Media for up to date info on this event and more
CLICK HERE for our FACEBOOK event page
HOST HOTEL INFORMATION