Feb 26, 2023
All European INDOOR Car Show and Vendors
Held at NC State Fairgrounds in Raleigh, NC at the Graham Building.
This event combined with our Winter Volksfest held on Sat Feb 25th.
Sunday event with load in after Volksfest on Saturday evening.
REGISTRATION IS LIVE
We would love to have you at the event! Take a look at our store to register your car, vendor space or buy admissions for the event. CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR STORE
- Hours 10-4
- $10 general admission (12 & under free) per day.
- Show car entry $40 (includes one person & goodies)
- Pre-Registration is recommended
- Vendor Pricing – Depends on Size needed – $50/$75/$100
- Contact us if you would like to Sponsor the event
- Spectator tickets available at the door day of show
- RV hookups available at the Fairgrounds.
- Address: 4285 Trinity Rd, Raleigh NC 27607
- Host Hotel info at bottom of page
IMPORTANT SHOW INFORMATION
We highly suggest that you pre-register for the event. There is a possibility we will maxed out the building, so if you don’t register, there is a possibility you may not get to park inside. We do have a few spots out in front of building at the entrance, we can park a few. If you would be interested in one of those spots, please contact us.
If you would like to be able to park with friends or your club, please ensure that everyone pre-registers and that they can stay the duration of the event. Also, when you arrive at the grounds, be in line together.
All NON-REGISTERED cars will be separated and, in another line, outside. Once all registered are in, if there is room, we will take as many as we can.
ALL SHOW CARS must remain in place until event is over, and our Team directs you to the exit.
– Saturday load in (5:30-7pm) If you wish to have extra time to setup your vendor spot or show car. especially if you have a trailer.
–Sunday load in Vendors (7:30-8:30am) Be mindful, there will be a line outside to load in. Once our vendors have completed their load in. We will start on show cars.
Sunday load in Show Cars (8:30-9:45am) ONLY pre-registered cars will be allowed in first. If there is room after all have been cleared, we will take on non-registered.
– We will not allow trailers inside on Sunday. There will be trailer parking down below building near campsites. Please have your car capable of driving or pushing in. If you think you will need more time with a display or non-running cars, we suggest you come Saturday during setup times.
AWARDS LIST (Subject to change closer to show day)
- Best of Show
- Best BMW
- Best Audi
- Best Volkswagen
- Best Wrap
- Best Air Ride Setup
- Best Fitment
- Inner Beauty
- Best Use of Color
- Best Workmanship
- Best Vintage
- Promoters Choice
- Top 25
CLICK HERE to view results, photos from the 2022 event.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook or Instagram!
HOST HOTEL INFORMATION
Need a hotel room close by for the event? Well, we got you covered!
Ramada Inn around the corner from the Fairgrounds.
$119 per night plus tax for 2 queen beds
includes hot breakfast buffet
Deadline to reserve February 10th
1520 Blue Ridge Rd; Raleigh, NC
BLOCK CODE – SOUTHEASTEURO
To reserve click the direct link below