We would like to welcome you to Eurofest Maggie Valley.
August 19th at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds in Beautiful Maggie Valley, NC.
This event is to bring our Euro Community together to enjoy the town, friends and Mountain drives. We hope you can join us on this adventure!
When and Where
- AUGUST 17-20, 2023
- MAGGIE VALLEY FESTIVAL GROUNDS, MAGGIE VALLEY, NC
- 3374 Soco Rd, Maggie Valley, NC (see MAP at bottom of page)
- FREE SPECTATOR ADMISSION
- PETS WELCOME
- FOOD TRUCKS, VENDORS, DJ AND EUROPEAN CARS
ALL EUROS are welcome in our show car area! Weather you have a daily driver or full out show car! EVERYONE IS A VIP!
Take a look below for a list of our Vendors, Sponsors and clubs attending.
Be sure to share and invite your friends to our Facebook Event page CLICK HERE
Check out our 2022 Event Results for lots of photos and videos CLICK HERE
Pre-Registration is $35 / Event Shirts $20
Pre-registration, shirt orders, vendor registration will begin in April 2023
More info to come in June 2023
- Saturday 8/19 Show Day
– 7:30-8:30am Vendors and booth cars only -8:30 – 9:30am Pre-Registered only
- Pre-registered can pickup their goodies at our booth after you park.
- – 9:30 – 10am Non-Registered & General Public
– 3pm Main Raffles
– 3:30pm Awards
- BEST VW
- BEST AUDI
- BEST BMW
- BEST MERCEDES
- BEST PORSCHE
- BEST AIRCOOLED
- BEST VINTAGE
- BEST ENGINE
- BEST AIR-RIDE SETUP
- INNER BEAUTY
- BEST WHEELS/FITMENT
- PROMOTERS CHOICE
- LONGEST DISTANCE
PLUS MORE! Each one of our Sponsors, will be picking their choice out of everyone on the show field!
More info to come on Raffle Items, Sponsors, Vendors and more! Stay Tuned!
- Be sure to look on Hotels.com or other sites for the best deals on cabins or hotels in the area.
- Meadowlark Motel-15% off -Must call and mention Eurofest to get discount – Free BBQ live music Sat night for guests- 5 acres with an outdoor pavilion, fire pits and a Speakeasy bar -Breakfast – Standard rooms, family rooms plus cabins -828-926-1717 https://meadowlarkmotel.com
- Creekwood VIllage Resort Cabins located just behind Festival grounds. Contact Sonja below and mention Kathy & Eurofest for a 5% discount. Sonja 828-926-3321 https://creekwoodvillageresort.com
- www.brownscreeksonghome.com – 3/3.5/3 story – 5 minutes from Maggie Valley (virtual tour on website) -Sleeps 9-11
- www.gentrysreststopmaggievalley.com – Gentry’s Rest Stop 1 – 3/2 log cabin (Virtual tour on website) – parking for trailers, with creek and waterfall – sleeps 12
- www.rusticcharmminer.com – 2 bedroom 2 story, 2 bath – Near Browns Creeksong Home – sleeps 5
- www.noworriesmaggievalley.com – 4/3 – 2 story w/separate mother-in-law suite. Paved access – Motorcycle accessible. No Pets. Parking for truck/trailer. Located in the Maggie Valley Country Club. Sleeps 10
- Ramada Maggie Valley $149 + tax for 2 people $5 extra for each person after – 2 queen beds Room views are creekside, mtn or ones with no balcony. Motel features Beautiful views, indoor pool and Breakfast. To secure price call Paul at Ramada, if after 5pm. Leave text message and he will return call 828-407-1069 Website https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/…/ramada…/overview…
- Comfort Inn (right beside Festival Grounds) 3282 Soco Rd, Maggie Valley, NC 28751 828-926-9106 Must mention EUROFEST for group pricing Thursday $119 + tax Fri & Sat Nights $159 each + tax -Speak to Teddie or Marie Features Hot Breakfest/ Indoor Pool Website https://www.choicehotels.com/…/comfort-inn-hotels/nc098…