We would like to Thank everyone for coming out to Summer Volksfest. It was an amazing turnout! We packed out the facility! Largest event to date for the Museum. Without your support, events like this can’t exist. YOU are what make each and every event successful!
We had over 200 cars throughout the day in the show car area with 140 registered for the show. Swap meet area also had around 20 vendors of a little bit of everything.
Special Thanks to the Museum for allowing us to have the event there.
Already planning to be back there in June 2022.
Thanks to Niki Mendez, Michael Rioux, 904 Local, Nick Dykeman, Sean Riley Photography
- BEST OF SHOW: JAVIER BEVACQUA 69 BUS
- PROMOTERS CHOICE/ KIDS CHOICE: DANNY MONTALVO 17 GTI
- BEETLE PRE-67: 1st – Roy Encarnaction 58 Beetle 2nd – Metal Morphis
- BEETLE 68 & UP: 1st – Earnest Brown 2nd: Jorge Torres
- KARMANN GHIA: 1st – Ronald Williams 68 2nd – Ariel Justiniano
- PUMA: 1st – Rob Raulurson 2nd: Willie Fink
- TYPE II: 1st – Mike Turner 59 Crewcab 2nd – Raul Cruz
- THING: 1st – Stacey Brown 2nd – Cobi Rawald
- BUGGY: 1st – Robert Delitta 2nd – Andy Cannady
- RAT ROD: 1st – Aaron Farrell 2nd – Mable Morse
- FULL CUSTOM: 1st – Scott White 2nd- Mable Morse
- DAILY DRIVER: 1st – Richard Crosby
- WATERCOOLED PRE-98: 1st – Clive Vernon 85 Vanagon 2nd – John Hazel 86 Jetta
- WATERCOOLED 99-14: 1st – Eddlie Da Silva 01 GTI 2nd – Alex Reyes 09 Jetta GLI
- WATERCOOLED 15 & UP: 1st- Danny Montalvo 17 GTI 2nd – Dan Wood 19 GTI
- PORSCHE: 1st – Dan Santimays 91 964 2nd- Michael Pacheco 72 914
- AUDI: 1st- Kasper Dziedzic 15 A3 2nd- Jerry Antoine 12 S5 Convertible